Wednesday 21 December 2011

The Countdown Begins!

I know it's been a while since my last post, but with (if predictions are correct) only 365 days left until the apocolypse, I thought I'd commemorate the occasion! 
So yeah, I'll hopefully be updating this blog about a few different end-of-the-world theories and other things that catch y eye along the way :)
 If this really marks the year until the end, then I guess this is the last christmas/new year people will have ay?
Well, to that end, I wish you all a merry christmas, and a happy new year - ay you spend it with people you actually give a damn about ay :D
  I'm starting writing a list of things I want done before the 21/12/12 - and even if the world doesn't end, at least I'll have had a heck of a year xD
  Check it people - Grimm

No comments:

Post a Comment