Saturday 21 July 2012

Two posts in one day - whatis the world coming to?? Don't make me answer that ;P
  But here! Pleae if your reading this, check out my cute as friend Barry and her slave Holli ~ <3 http://barryisasook.blogspot.com.au/
  They're pretty damn adorable ;)
Also - when it comes to friends in a zompocalypse you gotta pick the right ones to work with - These two are on my team. Holli shall hold up Barry who will petrify zombies with her awesomeness. Just thought you should know.

Anyway, if you're reading, shoot me an idea for the next chapter, I'm thinking of writing about making your HQ, or vehicles and travelling :) Also if there is anything conspiracywise you want me to look into, I'm happy to do so, just let me know.
 
For a good zombie fix, check out the manga Highschool of the Dead : http://www.mangareader.net/170/high-school-of-the-dead.html

The way the zombies are drawn is pretty cool, and if I could pick a type of zombie to go up against it'd be these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment