Sunday 15 May 2011

To suit the moment....

I've decided to have two tabs opened in my browser at all times to suit the moments of discovery when I find suitable topics to put up here. This includes the averageness that is my life, which is most likely caused by government interventions to creativity and discovery and the dull durability of boring constants such as school where we are taught the same things as the people who were there a year ago to the kids who sat there ten years ago, still bored to their teeth as we are today. I vow to find ways that challenge the grey norm, and bring a little bit of colour, fun and new into the day or week, or the spontaneous moment of my updates.
  So, here I present (not inventions of my own):
and
Just to add a little spice to whatever it is that I find.

Please remember that I am a proctrastinator, busy not doing extremely overdue homework, and so my sporadic updates will be put down to spontaneity.

Cheers >XD

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! I hadn't heard of the evil laughing button, but I do have the drama button as my sms tone - it's great to punctuate conversation, I find! In any case, I'm sure I'll find a use for each of these. Thanks Billy! :)

    ReplyDelete