Friday 3 June 2011

Eden Eternal Closed Beta

My first time playing on a closed beta test! So exciting ^^

Except, I play a few other games as well, and it sucks that at certain times I get horrible lag. It's alright early morning to about 3pm, but after that it just.... droops. 


RELATING TO ZOMBIE:

I'm in the midst of writing a Zombie Apocalypse Survival Guide, from my point fo view anyway. As I finnish each chapter or section, I'll put it up here for you to enjoy soon enough. 


Also, I think I'm going to try put up a couple of my comics, and hopefully continue writing them - I'm just slow. 



A recent conspiracy - Osama bin Laden. I really don't think he died when the news published it. Isn't it a little suspicious the timing in which they came out saying that he died? America was growing restless with Obama, and  the Australian public increasingly calls for their troops to return. However the death of Bin Laden brought more support for the military. I think either Osama has been dead for a while, or that he made a deal with the government. I think it is foolish to blindly believe that they are telling us he is dead, when , frankly NO-ONE outside the government, or government control saw the body and everyone who was close to him died at the same time. It seems too neat. Only the army saw the body and he wasn't even buried where people could see the evidence of his death, no - he was tossed out to sea where only the military saw it. Isn't it a little suspicious?
I am in no way supporting Osama Bin Laden, but I don't believe what the government is telling us. 

On my life: I'm looking forward to the weekend. Planning a lunch with friends and actually looking forward to going to work! 


On music and films: Whoo, so many good movies are coming out, but I never actually go to see any of them!! So lazy! And music, I'm really loving Kiryu at the moment so here is a link. Ruru - Kiryu

1 comment: