Monday 6 June 2011

Sigh...

Gotta hate those awkward e-mails where friends tell you about their immensely serious problems, and you have no clue what to say to them. How do you know if they actually mean it? Are they exaggerating? Does that make me a bad person if I'm critical of what people tell me? 


I also hate teachers who have a favourite and a least favourite and, as the least favourite - everything, absolutely everything is MY fault. Except when the favourite is looking our way and then all of a sudden 'it's for my own good that the class knows how I'm going in that class'! Bloody hell - it's called keep a standard!

OKAY anyway, starting next post I'll update with my zombie guide. I'm going to colour code my posts so if you are just interested in the Zombie stuff, that'll be in orange. The stuff about my average life will be in blue - so you can skip my rants if you want - or join in and rant with me :P it'll be fun. I call it rant-fest.

4 comments:

  1. *laugh* I'll rant with you - misery loves company!! (And I like to rant...)
    I'll make sure to keep a lookout for zombie guide too - just in case it happens... <<...>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haaaate those emails |D
    Texts as well. Generally I try to ignore them but then you get that follow up text that's all: "Why didn't you reply to my text you horribly friend, you?"

    And every time I try to force a reply out, it's the wrong thing to say. People are very good at twisting other people's words when it's about them. And my words are really twistable. Word Twisties.

    Being the least favourite must be tough, especially because you're dealing with people who would mark such an awesomely awesome person as that.
    The only thing that I can think to do is keep a sarcastic attitude towards it. You've got a great one of those :'D it cracks me up every time.
    Also rants. Fun rants are fun. <3

    -ack, I have to pick an account to post this |D and I only have one :'D

    -Pikapal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right? I hate when people say something that is obviously meant to sound bad, and then say 'nothing it's fine' - well why did you say that then!?

    Mmm... word twisties - these are inedible also though right? Sorry though Pikapal, I reckon your friends are lucky to have you, whom is incredibly awesome and funny XD

    Haha, no... I'm not that great, and I don't really mind being the least favourite as long as she would stop basically reading my scors aloud, y'know?

    On the last day she yelled at me asking why I had an attitude towards her. I had asked if she was checking our folders *facepalms*

    Rants are good, feel free to rant with me <3

    Naww - you is mah pikapal xx I loves mah pikapal n_n

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same thing happened just yesterday |D
    "Having a really shit morning."
    "Oh really? What happened?"
    "Nah, you don't want to hear about it."

    ...which may have been true, but now what the hell am I supposed to say? uuuuuuuugh.


    Edible word twisties? I'm sorry, but that sounds A LITTLE BIT STRANGE ;D
    Pffft XD Back at ya, pikapal!

    This teacher sounds like a total bitch. Maybe you should complain about her? (Or draw comics about her in your planner and pray that she doesn't look in it, like my teacher did |D)

    *headdesk*
    Okay, maybe she's just a looney.

    Always ;D <3

    ReplyDelete