Sunday 12 June 2011

Eden Eternal Closed Beta Testing

I began playing Eden Eternal earlier this week, and actually really enjoyed the game! I didn't manage to reach level 40, but did get to 31 as a cleric  - I also found this article which really explains how I feel about being one so hopefully you will read it lol. 


I'm really looking forward to Open Beta Testing - This time I'll get to the class I want (shaman) and try really hard XD 

I was impressed by the community and found that a lot of people were willing to help out and would appreciate the help given XD 
Anyway the game is really fun, so if you want to have a go, head to the Aeria Games website, make and account and join and play for free :P 

The Zombie guide is coming soon I swear  - just got caught up in playing the game :D Anyway - I'll probably put some reviews up - of this and other games - and hopefully you can enjoy them.  I'll do some a little like the review above, so keep an eye out. 

Thanks again for reading XD 
Have a good weekend, 
Grimm

No comments:

Post a Comment