Thursday 23 June 2011

A Date With Survival; Grimms Zombie Apolcalypse Survival Guide

Welcome to the very first post of my survival guide. Before you begin; this is just my opinion, so don't take offense. This is what I'll be doing in a zombie apocalypse. 

I'm gonna treat you all because you've had patience with me and I'll give you two sections!

SURVIVAL

Get organised before the apocalypse – There’s no use running around not knowing what you’re going to do or where you’re going to go. That’s what everyone did before they were caught and became walking chew toys. The moment you are confused and don’t think about what your next move is – that’s when you’re pretty much dead. Or undead.
But if you’re reading this, then you probably are thinking about surviving anyway – not running around like a rage zombie with its head cut off… well you know what I mean.
 So first things first you will need some sort of bag that you can take with you. I've just gone and bought one of my very own - big enough that it can hold everything I need, but can be tied tight to my body. It is water proof and tough. I'll post a section on what you should have in it next - with a picture of it because I am very proud of it xD


FEAR

Okay, here’s the thing. Most people you talk to about a zombie apocalypse either thinks you’re crazy, or are super confident they’ll survive, saying that they’re not afraid. I’m sorry, but if I had a groaning mass of blood and torn intestines, broken bones and a semi-detached face stumbling towards me – I’d be pretty scared. And that’s a good thing. Fear is like chocolate. Good in small amounts (remember people, if you’re overweight you’ll be among the first to go… sorry). If you’re slightly afraid, you’ll be on your toes. You’ll hear that slight scraping noise coming from the darkness behind you. Someone who is laughing loudly at the zombie they’ve just killed probably won’t. And there goes their collarbone. You see what I mean?

Thanks, 
  Billy Goat Grimm

No comments:

Post a Comment